sábado, 18 de abril de 2020

MARTES 21 ABRIL INGLÉS SEXTO

Hello, how is it going?

Os dejo una actividad sencilla.

1     .  Copy the story and change the verbs into past.

(Recuerda: excepto “play”, todos los verbos son irregulares)


My name is Aleen the Alien. I come from Saturn and go to Alhama. I eat migas because it is raining. I don’t like pizza. I drink water. It is delicious.
My spaceship break down so I sleep in the Castle. The castle is very old but beautiful.
In the afternoon I play football in Ricardo Codorníu School. The children in Sexto are wonderful and very intelligent.
At night I fly back to my planet. SEE YOU SOON!!


Si no tenéis la lista de verbos irregulares cerca podéis consultar en Internet. Hay miles de páginas, por ejemplo SI PINCHAS AQUÍ puedes encontrar verbos irregulares.
Suerte!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

MY CHORES. ACTIVITY